Insurance & Billing
At Advanced Urology, we accept most major health insurances. If you do not see your health insurance listed below, please contact our office to verify your coverage.
Please note that payment, including your insurance co-pay, is due at the time of service.
Health Insurances Accepted at Advanced Urology
- Advanced Urology providers are members of Aetna’s Aexcel® Performance Network because they have met specific industry-accepted practices for clinical performance in the area of urology. Contact us to verify your coverage and savings as an Aetna insurance holder. Learn more about Aetna’s Aexcel Performance Program>>
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Private Healthcare Systems PHCS
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Secure Horizons
If you do not see your insurance listed above, please contact our office to verify coverage. Even if your insurance is not listed, there is a good chance that we do accept it.
Advanced Urology does not charge a facility fee for patient visits. We bill insurance only for the professional medical care patients receive. Facility fees are often charged by hospitals for outpatient clinic visits to reimburse the hospital for nursing services and hospital resources used in the outpatient setting.
Facility fees can include costs associated with:
- Facility operation
- Building overhead costs
- Clinical and support staff services
- Supplies and equipment
- Administrative and patient financial services
Patients can contact our offices to learn more about insurance coverage and visit fees by calling 303-695-6106.